An outstanding opportunity
Jinseki International School, Hiroshima Japan, is seeking to appoint outstanding Primary /Elementary Class Teachers to its team. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly talented group of educators setting out to establish Jinseki International School as one of the leading schools in Japan.
Jinseki International School is Japan’s first Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) accredited international boarding school for primary school pupils. The school is developing a 24-hour learning environment for children in the form of a boarding school that provides primary education, and which will serve as the foundation of pupils’ schooling. Jinseki will bring school and learning together in a home-like environment where children can satisfy every aspect of their curiosity.
We want our Class Teachers to be individuals who:
- can deliver well-planned, engaging and creative learning experiences for their pupils.
- can deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for all pupils in their care.
- always set high expectations, which inspire motivate and challenge pupils.
- ensure excellent pastoral care.
- contribute to the co-curricular programme and whole-school activities in a committed and enthusiastic manner.
- work co-operatively and supportively with all members of staff
- are prepared to go the extra mile.
How to Apply
In order to apply, please fill out the application form below. We will contact you within a few days for more details.
Jinseki International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to respect this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check (or equivalent for teachers currently working overseas) and satisfactory reference checks.