Apply for Admission
Contact us for further information and to arrange a visit
We strongly recommend that you take time to visit our school, meet our team and tour our facilities before applying.
Submission of the application form
Please be sure that you read our application guidelines before making an application to JINIS.
Admissions process update
After submitting your application, you will receive an automatic notification. This will be followed up shortly after with an email from our Registrar outlining the next steps. Please do ask us any questions you may have.
Notification of application outcome
Further to an evaluation of your application we will contact you to confirm the outcome and outline the next steps.
At JINIS we understand that choosing the correct school for your child is incredibly important. We therefore firmly make the primary focus of the admission process, collectively discussing the suitability of each child to our school. We seek to meet every interested family personally to collectively share information and most importantly, answer any questions prospective parents and pupils may have.
As a school, we both welcome and accept applications all year round. Where there are no spaces in a year group, applicants will be placed on a waiting list. Pupils too young to enter the school will be placed on a waiting list for future Grade One admission.
Please follow the following steps to join JINIS
- ・Contact the Admissions department through the online form to register your interest in the school.
- ・Where possible visit our school for a tour. We will also be available to meet parents in Tokyo or other major Japanese cities.
- ・Complete and submit an application form.
- ・Await result of initial screening.
- ・Attend assessment and entry interview as required.
- ・Provide scanned copies of grade reports for the last 2 academic years (where applicable).
- ・Provide a scanned copy of the applying child’s passport.
- ・Notification of application outcome- Payment of the application fee.
- ・Additional joining information will be sent by the school.
- ・School Fees Payment.
For all applicants we will require some supporting documents
- ・A copy of your child’s passport.
- ・An official copy of the last two school reports (where applicable) and any standardised test results.
- ・Copies of any specialist reports relating to learning abilities, such as an educational psychologist’s report.
Our administration staff are available to guide you through the application process. Please contact us should you have any questions. Thank you.