Successful applicants will serve with foreign staff in teams of two and, as class teachers, will be heavily involved in tuition and management of small classes consisting of 6 – 12 primary school pupils.
- Class management and teaching in their capacity as class teachers
- Liaison with foreign staff
- Education in the broad sense, including pastoral care
Persons interested in global education who hold, or are due to receive, a primary school teaching license.
- Has graduated from university or graduate school.
- Currently holds, or is due to receive, a primary school teaching license.
- Has a good understanding of global education.
- Is knowledgeable about the International Primary Curriculum (IPC).
- Identifies with the school’s philosophy and can bring passion to the job.
- Has everyday English conversation ability
- Has basic knowledge of how to use a PC.
Variable working hours over a one-year period (average of 40 hours per week).
Annual salary (to be determined based on experience, age, previous salary).
The benefits package includes a housing allowance and assistance with fees for employee children attending Jinseki School.
How to apply
Complete and send the form below. We will contact you within a few days.