JINSEKI KOGEN GAKUEN INSTITUTION Planning Office (“JG”) hereby explains how we handle acquired personal information.
1. Definition of personal information
- Name, mailing address, date of birth, phone number, e-mail address.
- Content of inquiries and the response by JG as exchanged via e-mail, phone, fax, letter, or other.
2. Use of personal information
JG uses personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide these services
- To send information about these services via e-mail, direct mail, or other method
- To handle inquiries regarding JG from customers and to handle inquiries from JG to customers
- To develop new services or upgrade these services
- To notify customers of our services or other information
- To deliver information about education or PR in relation to the items above
- For shared use as stipulated in 3. below
3. Sharing of personal information with a third party
JG shall not share personal information with a third party except in the following situations:
- If advance permission has been obtained from the person in question
- If required by law or regulation
- If there is possible threat to the life, health, assets of the person, or the public
- If work is outsourced to affiliates, vendors, or experts such as lawyers, tax accountants, certified public accounts, to the extent as needed for the service
- If disclosure is ordered by a court or government office
- If the business is succeeded due to a merger, business transfer, or other
4. Entrusting handling of personal information
When entrusting a third party with handling of personal information for the purposes listed in 2 above, JG does so only with cooperating companies (vendors) that satisfy consignee standards. JG maintains confidentiality by stipulating standards for handling personal information, guiding and monitoring as needed, and exchanging contracts regarding the consigned tasks.
5. Disclosure, correction, addition, deletion etc. of personal information
If the owner of the personal information requests disclosure, correction, cessation of use, deletion, etc. based on laws or regulations, we will confirm the identity of the person and comply with the request. The request is to be submitted in a format provided by JG.
The contact for inquiries regarding personal information handled by JG is below:
Next Educational Environment Development
Person in charge of personal information management
MINAKO SUEMATSU (TEL +81-847-85-3000)